OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH YOU
- We will send you a reminder of your appointment by either txt or email, whichever you prefer)
- We will endeavour to let you know if there is anything important concerning your appointment, e.g. if your therapist is poorly and we need to rearrange your appointment. For this reason, please remember to update your contact details with us if you change any of them.
- We will never share your personal or contact details with a 3rd party, and we will not send you spam.
- Unless you say otherwise we will send you our salon newsletter every few months to let you know what we are up to and any special offers or VIP events we have going on.
- You are likely to know how busy we can be! If you need to cancel or rearrange your appointment with us, please call rather than email. We also require a full 24 hours notice to allow our system to indentify anyone on our waiting list wanting that day/time. (For our terms and conditions, see the cancellation section)
- We offer a thorough consultation for each of the treatments that we offer. This allows us to discuss your needs and to find the correct combination of treatments and/or products for you. Some of these consultations are written down, some are carried out verbally and only the decisions recorded on your record card.
- Our team is constantly updating their knowledge. This allows us to continue to ensure that you are making the correct treatment choices. Remember our mission statement is:” Your Choice- Our Knowledge”
- We can only perform certain treatments if we have carried out a skin test before hand. Hair colour, lash & brow treatments and spray tans all require you to have a skin test 48 hours before your treatment.
Cancellations and Deposits
- It is our salon policy to take a deposit on certain treatments, especially those that take a long time. These deposits are fully refundable, as long as we are given a full 24 hours notice if you need to cancel the appointment (in which case the deposit will be refunded) or to rearrange the appointment ( in which case the deposit will be moved over). The deposit paid will be taken off of the total cost of your appointment when you attend.
- We understand that emergencies happen and as far as possible we want to be able to work with you when you need to cancel or rearrange your scheduled appointment with us. We require a full 24 hours notice to cancel or rearrange your appointment; this allows us to offer your slot to someone else. Our system runs an automatic cancellation list, and as soon as we cancel an appointment, a list of clients wanting that day/time pops up for us to call them and fit them in. It is communication that keeps everyone happy, which is why we do everything we can to offer every client the appointment they need, and you giving us a full 24 hours notice gives us every chance of keeping everyone happy.
- Gift vouchers are available to buy for either a set amount or a treatment of your choice. They are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase and are non-refundable. Please give the voucher number when booking and the voucher must be presented at the time of your treatment.
- “If you are happy tell others, if you are not, please tell us!”
- If at any point during or after your treatment, you are unsure or dissatisfied with your service, please inform your technician, or our receptionist. If it cannot be resolved or you would rather communicate your concerns in writing, please email Liza on email@example.com. We pride ourselves on being open and eager to resolve any issues, however small. We ask that you give us the opportunity to resolve your concerns, rather than a bad review.
- Please do take a few minutes to give us a good review on Facebook, Google or to us on email if you prefer. Please tell us who pleased you in particular so we can reward them.